Camping is much more than luminous sunsets or the crackle-pop of a beach fire; it's the chance to combine the key elements of our history—an ancient trail, a cedar canoe, your grandfather's hatchet, with the incredible technology of the present (like being able to buy this T-shirt from a frigging phone!). It's creating comfort and simplicity in a harsh environment to help smooth some of the sharp edges off our minds.
Custom artwork by Mountain Lifer Stu Mackay-Smith.
- 4.3 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton
- 90/10 ringspun cotton/polyester
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- 7/8" seamed collar
- 1" double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Double-satin razor label
- 100% cotton thread on colour white